Unit tests frameworks table¶
- C: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unit_testing_frameworks#C
- C++: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unit_testing_frameworks#C.2B.2B
- Google Test. XML test report generation. Link: https://github.com/google/googletest
- CppUnit. Test result output is sent to a filter, the most basic being a simple pass or fail count printed out, or more advanced filters allowing XML output compatible with continuous integration reporting systems, like Jenkins. Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CppUnit
- Criterion. Can output to multiple formats, like the TAP format or JUnit XML. Supported on Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows. Link: https://github.com/Snaipe/Criterion/
- NullUnit. XML test report generation. Link: https://github.com/jdmclark/nullunit. P.S. last update 3 years ago!
- xUnit Jenkins plugin: https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/xUnit+Plugin. This plugin makes it possible to publish the test results (XML, TXT, CSV, ...) of an execution of a testing tool in Jenkins.