Tests for def self.showKeyFile(name)
Tests to def self.showKeyFile(name) if core/network.rb
1) Generate mdbci confs
2) Test with (NOTE: first param = directory to confs, second = node name):
- nil second parametr and empty mdbci nodes
- nil second parametr
- wrong second parametr
3) Generate some not mdbci confs (test cmd)
4) Test with:
- nil\wrong first arg
- nil\wrong second arg
#3 Updated by Ilfat Kinyaev about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Review
- Assignee changed from Ilfat Kinyaev to Mark Zaslavskiy
- Estimated time set to 1:00 h
Do this task or it not revelant?
Same test presented in https://github.com/OSLL/mdbci/blob/integration/spec/unit/7107_show_keyfile_spec.rb .
Or these test must generate confs by himself?
If it revelant: modify spec/unit/7107_show_keyfile_spec.rb or create new test?